- Teenage whining makes me cringe. Big-time. Oh yeah, you think you’re busy now. Get back to me on that one when you’ve got 4 kids and a mortgage.
- I’ve got insurance. For everything you can think of.
- I know how to mix medicines: if I gave the kids ibuprofen 3 hours ago and they’re still feverish, they need some paracetamol.
- See previous: I know the names of different kinds of medication.
- Before I buy, I do research and read reviews. All the reviews.
- I regard sitting in the car waiting for kids as “me-time”.
- My kids’ social calendar is cramped – mine is non-existent.
- I hear things like You can’t go out wearing that! popping out of my mouth.
- My idea of a really wild night is eating a spicy pizza and watching the Discovery channel.
- I make lists like these.
- Malin Fransson: När tystnaden bryts händer det något dn.se/sport/malin-fr… 2 months ago
- Enkla råd till chefen inför årets julbord nwt.se/mera/helg/anre… 2 months ago
- huffingtonpost.com/entry/spooky-d… 3 months ago