* Sometimes there just isn’t enough coffee in the world to wake me up in the mornings. Or enough of any other legal (or illegal) substance either, for that matter.
* If I hear another teenage girl tell me she wants to “work with people” and “doesn’t really care about money” I swear I’ll break the adult oath of silence and tell her exactly how grand it is to do just that. And I mean the people part – not the money… (telling teenagers the mortgage tale really doesn’t do the trick).
* Fifth grade girls are huge fans of theatrical drama tantrums. However, their mothers are not.
* It will never ever be warm again. Not looking at those mountains of snow outside my window it won’t.
* Having an incontinent dog really spices up your life. You never know what’s waiting around the corner.