Found this hilarious list on the FB Troublemakers page and updated it a bit. Can’t help but cringe when I get to numbers 5, 6 and 8… How about you?
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family… of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial mentions a web site.
8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60!) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no 9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a 9 on this list.
16. You steal from people’s walls on a daily basis and no one bats an eyelid or tells you off or reports you to the police.