* Moving house repeatedly is an effective (all be it expensive) way to get rid of all that extra junk in your closets.
* With 3 kids, one dog and a guinea pig in the house you get a lot of unforeseeable action and some interesting injuries.
* Reading books is a thing one does on holiday. Alone. About once a year.
* Dog hairs multiply when the sun shines in.
* Losing your keys once a week is a good way to treat low blood pressure.
* When your bed is the most expensive piece of furniture in the house (and you think it was worth every penny), you can consider yourself officially old.
* Duck tape fixes everything. Including some of those previously mentioned injuries.
* Plants need water or they will self-destruct. Unless they’re made of plastic, in which case water only makes it worse.
* The person who invented the term multi-tasking should be subjected to it. On a regular basis.